NFL.com

PITTSBURGH STEELERS QUARTERBACK BEN ROETHLISBERGER - Ingles

Super Bowl XLV – Monday, January 31, 2011














(on Roger Goodell’s comments as reported in an SI.com column that none of Roethlisberger’s teammates came to his defense last year) “Well, I know for a fact that when the commissioner came to training camp to talk, a lot of the guys kind of did. I’m just thankful that my teammates are who they are and I’m really appreciative of it.”

(on the fact that Roger Goodell said he talked to over 20 players and none came to his defense) “I’m not sure. I wasn’t there. I don’t know exactly what was said, so it’s hard to say.”

(on being back in the Super Bowl) “I’m just excited to be here, to be sitting up here. We’ve got a couple days until the game, obviously, so you can’t get too excited, but to be here again and to be here in Fort Worth is a great thing.”

(on the benefits of having been to a Super Bowl before) “It can be overwhelming. You get off the plane and you’ve got helicopters, you’ve got police and media and then this. If you’re not used to it, it can be overwhelming. I think it helps a little bit to at least have some prior knowledge and experience with it.”

Nota completa...

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 12:44 p. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for PITTSBURGH STEELERS QUARTERBACK BEN ROETHLISBERGER - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery