NFL.com

GREEN BAY PACKERS QUARTERBACK AARON RODGERS - Ingles

Super Bowl XLV – Monday, January 31, 2011














(on the mood on the plane ride to Dallas) “I mean it was exciting to know that we were coming here. It’s been a long week with a lot of media and a lot of distractions as far as getting tickets for people and hotel rooms. It’s nice to be here. Hopefully, tomorrow we can start focusing on football.”

(on photo incident with Nick Barnett) “It’s resolved. That’s the only comment I have. It’s not an issue. I never felt like it was. There was just nothing on Green Bay that would be reported on besides that.”

(on the advantages of playing in the same system for a number of years) “I think we’re always looking at ways to improve; not only our offense. I’m looking at ways to improve every offseason. I’m fortunate enough to be coached by one of the best coaches in the game and one of the best coaches I’ve ever been around in Tom Clements. We’re daily looking at ways to improve. As we enter the offseason, for me, now it’s a lot of self scouting and trying to find ways to improve every year. Tom does a great job at never being complacent with the way I’m playing and we scrutinize every little part of the game; everything from every step in the drop to my play fakes to my keeps off of a run. So, I’m fortunate enough to be coached by him and it helps to have been in the system for a while but there are always ways to improve.”

Nota completa...

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 1:32 p. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for GREEN BAY PACKERS QUARTERBACK AARON RODGERS - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery