NFL.com

GREEN BAY PACKERS HEAD COACH MIKE MCCARTHY - Ingles

Super Bowl XLV – Monday, January 31, 2011














(on whether he talked to the team about off the field distractions this week) “We had a team meeting this morning at about 10:30 before we went through the TSA at the stadium and boarded the buses for the airport. Basically I just laid out the whole week’s schedule, made sure everybody clearly understood the expectations and responsibilities from a scheduling standpoint, and made it clear of the environment that we were going to be working in and the things surrounding this environment. Our players, our coaches, our whole organization is excited to be here. It was an excellent week last week, a very productive week in Green Bay. It’s great to get down here and see the setup that we’ve been provided here at the hotel. It’s been very impressive and we’re looking forward to this week’s work leading up to the Super Bowl game.”

(on what it’s like playing the Steelers after growing up in Pittsburgh) “I have a lot of memories of the Pittsburgh Steelers from growing up in Pittsburgh so personally it’s unique for my family and I. But really I am looking forward to getting to the game. I am sure this will be something that we will reflect on as a family. It’s very personal from that standpoint. I have great respect for the Rooney family and their generosity to my family and just the way they’ve always operated their business. Growing up in Pittsburgh is a big part of who I am, but I am a Green Bay Packer and we’ve come here to claim the Lombardi Trophy.”

Nota completa...

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 12:30 p. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for GREEN BAY PACKERS HEAD COACH MIKE MCCARTHY - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery