NFL.com

PITTSBURGH STEELERS QUARTERBACK BEN ROETHLISBERGER - Ingles

Super Bowl XLV- Tuesday, February 1, 2011














(on his attitude about today) “Taking it in stride, enjoying the opportunity to film all you guys and play in another Super Bowl because you never know when it’s going to be your last one.”

(on his pre-game rituals) “I have a lot of them. One that everybody can see is that before the game I go around and shake everybody on my team’s hand including the coach, coach Tomlin. So you can see that in the pregame.”

(on why he picked number 7) “John Elway. One of my favorites growing up. I had a lot of favorites but I liked the number and I liked him and the way that he played the game.”

(on if he wins Sunday he’ll have more Super Bowl wins than Elway) “Wow. He’s still the greatest, he’s still one of the greatest to play the game.”

Nota completa...

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 6:09 p. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for PITTSBURGH STEELERS QUARTERBACK BEN ROETHLISBERGER - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery