NFL.com

GREEN BAY PACKERS WIDE RECEIVER DONALD DRIVER - Ingles

Super Bowl XLV – Monday, January 31, 2011














(On if he can believe he’s here right now after all this time) “Can I believe it now? Now I can (smiling). It’s Monday, this is the day I think you really get to a point when you start believing that you’re finally here. I think that all the dreams that you dream about have came true. So, I’m very excited. This is a great moment for me.”

(On what struck him today as the team arrived) “Not having to drive to the airport (laughing). That’s the first thing that struck me. Normally we have to drive to the airport and park our car, but, we didn’t have to do it this time…we got on the bus, and I think that’s when it really struck me.”

(On the fact that the Super Bowl is here in his home state) “I thought a couple of years ago I was going to be able to play in Houston but that didn’t work out too well. We ended up losing to Philly on a 4th and 26 that everyone keeps talking about. But, it’s good to be at home. I think to play in front of your home crowd…this is what you always dream of. You always say if you don’t get to play for your home team at least you get to play in your hometown, so. I get to play in my hometown and get to enjoy every moment that comes around.”

Nota completa...

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 3:12 p. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for GREEN BAY PACKERS WIDE RECEIVER DONALD DRIVER - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery