NFL.com

SUPER BOWL XLIV - SAINTS TE JEREMY SHOCKEY - Ingles

SAINTS TE JEREMY SHOCKEY

(on Saints’ win and his TD catch) “It’s a great feeling right now. I don’t care about the catch, I just care about the team. Ever since you start playing football, you’re dreaming about playing in this game. I dreamed and prayed all day and night about being in the situation I’m in right now and that’s what happened.

(on his feelings right now) “I don’t know, man. I’m kind of at a loss for words. This is a great feeling. We did it for our fans, our city. It’s just a great experience.”

(on his journey from not playing in the Giants’ Super Bowl to today) “I don’t want to talk about that. I want to talk about these good times right now. It’s awesome.”

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 12:38 p. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for SUPER BOWL XLIV - SAINTS TE JEREMY SHOCKEY - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery