NFL.com

SUPER BOWL XLIV - SAINTS CB TRACY PORTER - Ingles

SAINTS CB TRACY PORTER

(on his interception of Colts QB Peyton Manning for a touchdown) “It was great film study. We knew that on third-and-short they stack, and they like the outside release for the slant. It was great film study by me, a great jump and a great play.”

(on when he realized he had the touchdown) “When I saw my blockers in front of me and only Peyton (Manning) and the offensive linemen left. I cut back and ran it in.”

(on what the Super Bowl victory means for New Orleans and the Saints’ organization) “It means so much. Words can’t describe how much this means for New Orleans. I am a Louisiana native, and this is real big.”

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 12:28 p. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for SUPER BOWL XLIV - SAINTS CB TRACY PORTER - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery