NFL.com

PRESS CONFERENCE SAINTS - WR MARQUES COLSTON - Ingles

Super Bowl XLI – Tuesday, February 2, 2010

QUOTES FROM NEW ORLEANS SAINTS PRESS CONFERENCE

WR MARQUES COLSTON

(on Drew Brees’ work ethic) “Drew is definitely the hardest working player that I have ever been around. His play on the field is definitely a result of that.”

(on his biggest inspiration) “Definitely my late father. It has always been both of our dreams for me to be doing what I’m doing; just to be in this and know that he is definitely still a part of it for me.”

(on his hometown of Harrisburg, PA) “I just really want to say thank you for all of the support. Hopefully I will be bringing that trophy and ring back to you guys.”

(on growing since high school) “In high school, I think that is where you learn the fundamentals. For me, it was just trying to learn how to work, just getting a better work ethic. Obviously, I have grown as a player since then and continue to keep growing.”

Nota completa...

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 8:26 p. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for PRESS CONFERENCE SAINTS - WR MARQUES COLSTON - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery