NFL.com

PRESS CONFERENCE COLTS - HEAD COACH JIM CALDWELL - Ingles

Super Bowl XLIV – Friday, February 5, 2010

QUOTES FROM INDIANAPOLIS COLTS PRESS CONFERENCE

HEAD COACH JIM CALDWELL

(opening statement) “Good morning. I’d like to say greetings on behalf of the Indianapolis Colts. It’s a real pleasure for me to have an opportunity to stand before you and represent our team and our organization. Before I get started I’d like to first of all thank the local Super Bowl committee and organization for the great hospitality that you’ve shown us. We’ve had an absolutely tremendous time and I know that it takes a lot of planning and dedication that goes into this whole process. Uniquely, I’m familiar with a couple guys that have kind of moved down to the area and used to help with the organizational process through the NFL. Jim Steeg, an old Wake Forest guy that I got to know. Michael Kelly, Reid Sigmon. So I know exactly what Frank Supovitz had to go through in order to get everything done and I certainly want to say thanks him. I want to thank the NFL for the guidance and direction they’ve given us all week. It’s been very smooth. We have not had any glitches whatsoever and we’re certainly appreciative of how they put things together and made it possible for us to come and function extremely well. I’d like to thank also the local and federal law enforcement just in terms of the things they’ve been able to do for us in providing security. Not only security but also our transportation to and from our practice facilities and other events. They have been absolutely outstanding. I want to thank Marriot Harbor Beach for their hospitality. It’s great when you have a chance to go back to avenue that you’re familiar with and they’ve done, once again, a great job of hosting us. We certainly appreciate that and they’ve done everything in a first class manner. Thank the Miami Dolphins for giving us a chance to practice in their fine facility. It’s a great venue.

Nota completa...

Posted by Necesitamos Mas Football on 11:08 a. m.. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comentarios for PRESS CONFERENCE COLTS - HEAD COACH JIM CALDWELL - Ingles

Publicar un comentario

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery